A bean that showcases what the best of Indonesia roasted by an absolute novice, aka yours truly. These are an extremely limited run of only 4, 100g bags available.
These beans come from Indonesia, in the West Java region in an area called Puntang. Farmed by Irwansyah Kamaludin, these beans won Indonesia's Specialty Coffee Competition 2019 in the natural Arabica category.
"Sown from the seeds of old Typica plants of Puntang West Java, this coffee was developed on a quality-focused farm with the belief that what is difficult is, in fact, not impossible.
- Varietal: Typica
- Process: Natural Anaerobic
- Region: Puntang, West Java
- Elevation: 1600 masl
- Degrees: 7.12 Degrees South
- Harvest: May - July 2019
- Cupping Score: 90.75
- Fragrance: Papaya, Jasmine, Hibiscus
- Acidity: Mixed Berries, Tropical Fruits
- Sweetness: Blueberry, Lychee
- Body: Thai Mango, Coconut Juice
- Balance: Elegant
- Aftertaste: 30% Milk Chocolate, Macadamia
- Roasted on Dec 27, 2020
- Light/Medium Roast
- Filter Roast Profile
Note: due to the nature of the product, all sales are final with no returns or refunds applicable.